Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could let me know if I should be upgrading or replacing anything on my 335 since I have 97000 miles on it. I dont want to keep throwing money around for no reason. What should I be expecting and what should I be looking at?
Please and thank you

·
Registered
741 Posts
Serpentine belt & tensioner, OFHG, walnut blasting, tranny fluid, coolant, brake fluid, PS fluid, diff fluid, boost control hoses, struts, thrust rods, check OPG & VCG, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would it be smart to just make it a project car?. I've been driving it for uber...I know that's not smart for that car but I've been using it to make some money but now it's too many problems at once but I like the car so dont want to give it up. First I need to make the money I need to make pay my bills then I will worry about the rest but the car keeps failing on me. If it's not one thing it's another.
I've had to change out the radiator, and the coolant reservoir. Now it's the rotors and the ignition coils and plugs but the plugs are normal and I know that. But now im wondering what else before its too late.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts