BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just got a 330cic and looooooooove it. I never really considered myself a big convertible fan, but my fiance steered me in that direction and now I'm very glad she did. The car is surprisingly tight for a drop top, and despite the added weight it is much quicker than the 99 328i it replaced. The engine sounds so sweet with the top down. Maybe my elation will subside after a Philadelphia winter in the car, but unless it starts developing a whole lot of squeeks and rattles that it doesn't have now I doubt it. It would take a lot of aggravation to overcome the joy of having the open sky above on nice days - both at night and during the day. The beauty of this car is that even on days when you can't put the top down, you can still enjoy the power and handling of a BMW 330.

Speaking of which - it's 75 and cloudless outside, time to get out of the office and into the car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.