Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

i still have 3 hotels yet to be booked for my ED trip, and lots of them are either booked or booking fast! :cry:

Can you guys give me a recommendation for hotels, with parking, at the following locations:

* June 17th: Salzburg ( I prebooked Hotel & Villa Auersperg, but open to cheaper/better options)

* June 18th: Innsbruck

* June 19th: Bormio (IT)

thanks in advance :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Salzburg. Bloberger Hof, just south (maybe 10 minutes) of the city. We just checked out today to go back to munich and I already want to turn around and check back in. Such a nice place, great breakfast and dinners, very reasonably priced, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Feels like you're out in the country without actually being that far from the city. Rural feel, heard a person trot down the street on a horse a couple times. Really the highlight of our trip so far. If you're set on being in the city, then it's not for you, but I loved it since we planned on heading out into the surrounding areas most days and being in the city would have been an unnecessary hurdle for parking and getting out.

Edit - I now see you're only there one day. So maybe that's why you just want to stick to the city. If so, that's understandable. If you were there multiple days, I'd more strongly suggest bloberger hof.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts