BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New car technologies are transforming the automotive sector and the demand for connected car technologies is only growing. Will you be part of the journey?

Whether you have a 2019 BMW model car or any other newer BMW model, if you're using the BMW Connected Drive App, you can have a direct impact on its development!

We're working with the BMW Group headquarters to run regular tests and gather feedback and we need real BMW drivers to do that. Hundreds of drivers have joined the community from all around the world and we want you to join too. Each round of testing is paid :)

You can read more information and sign up here: https://www.testbirds.com/bmw-cars/

Alternatively, post below and let me answer your question!

We are looking forward to testing with you!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome! :) You should have already heard from my colleague with more information but if there's anything I can support with you're welcome to message me too! There's should be a new test starting really soon! :D Great to have you on board

· Registered
4,241 Posts
I have used the Connected app since available (first on my '13 535) and now with my '17 540xDrive.
Account created - will be happy to participate on development / feedback.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry that your Test was delayed! This can happen sometimes for various reasons :( We are still running other tests at the moment (still with BMW) that you may still be the right fit for! We hope that particular test will start in the new year. So glad to hear you're excited about testing; we're really pleased to have you in the community! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.