1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been renewed. Bullet points:

• For all 2018/2019 models except i3, M2 comp, M3 CS, and M4 CS
  • $250 for FS Lease or Finance, $1,000 for Cash/Outside Finance
  • Combinable with other Incentives (except i3)
  • i3 is $0 for lease, $10,000 for FS Finance and Cash/ Outside Finance
  • i3 incentive is not combinable.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Another reduction in benefits as the previous benefit was $500 if you finance/lease with FS...

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That seems to be the general MO with BMW these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
Definitely tightening up the ship. It's been suggested that they decided to re-look at pretty much every program to see if it was generating an increase in unit sales or loss of profit. That is, would people have bought with or without the program. Clearly the answer was losses in profit.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The MB USAA program has only gotten better. Smoking MB deals with USAA.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Specifics?

Looks like it is $500-$2500 depending on model. Combinable with MBFS incentives/financing except for a couple of specific models (Maybach, S Class AMG). Basically anywhere from 2x-10x the BMW program on captive financing.

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like it is $500-$2500 depending on model. Combinable with MBFS incentives/financing except for a couple of specific models (Maybach, S Class AMG). Basically anywhere from 2x-10x the BMW program on captive financing.
Thanks ... while you're checking, could you provide the same for Audi?

mjb

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thanks ... while you're checking, could you provide the same for Audi?

mjb
Nothing listed for Audi on the USAA website.

Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler/RAM, BMW/Mini, MB, Alfa Romeo, Fiat & Smart

·
Registered
371 Posts
This year, does the FS-related benefit ($250) deduct from MSRP (affect base/gross cap cost) or is it a cap cost reduction?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Am I eligible for the USAA rebate immediately after joining USAA or I have to wait for few days or months before I am eligible for rebate?

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am I eligible for the USAA rebate immediately after joining USAA or I have to wait for few days or months before I am eligible for rebate?
As long as you can sign into your USAA account and print a certificate, you can use the program.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just want to say thanks for still sticking around and helping others

Man I am back browsing and looks like a sad state of affairs in terms of incentives and programs.

I would really like to get another, and I know in 2016 when I did my last lease that things were getting ugly, but ooof, it's worse than I thought.

Not to mention, this place sold?!?! Where is Jon? Heard Adrian is now in finance, good for him but... Who is going to give me a deal now?! Man, I'm feeling old.

Hope you are good brother. I'll be a little more involved now that I'm considering torturing myself working another deal. So I'll see you around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts