BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

USB Map Update - booked but cant find it!

1548 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  simonmac
Hi All

I have a BMW 3 series that came with a bunch of services for 3 years like connecteddrive and bmw online. One of them is called USB Map Update. (I missed the build qualification by 3 weeks for the over the air function - grrr - dealer promised i would have it!)

USB Map Update states;
"Always up to date: With the USB map update by BMW ConnectedDrive you can update all maps for your BMW navigation system with only one click and don't have to decide on specific regions or countries. The road to boundless driving pleasure begins at the "My BMW ConnectedDrive" customer portal.

Your benefits at a glance:

Update your maps comfortably from home
Download directly from your "My BMW ConnectedDrive" customer portal
Update all maps - e.g. Europe - with one click
Easy to install in your car using USB stick"

i have this as showing booked and valid until into 2018. But I cant find anywhere where i can download from to a USB!!! Any help and directions/screens etc woudl be most welcome.
thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Log on to the BMW connected drive portal. If you haven't registered, you will have to do that. They will want your VIN and an email address.
Sorry should have said. I have a login and am all registered. When I go in I can't find where to do this download. That's the bit in need some help with. Thanks
Any body??
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.