BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post regarding our 2006 x3, titanium silver with premium package, bluetooth and stock stereo with satellite prewiring. I don't want to hardwire an adapter if I don't have to (it's a 24 month lease and driven mostly on weekends) and FM transmitters suck, so I am seriously considered using the Naviplan (made by tentechnology, www.tentechnology.com) Bluetooth stereo adapter, which claims to work with any bluetooth equipped car and costs about $100 if you just get the ipod apapter without the headphone kit. Has anyone used a bluetooth module equipped ipod through the factory bluetooth system? If so, how is the sound. Thanks.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
theblackhand said:
This is my first post regarding our 2006 x3, titanium silver with premium package, bluetooth and stock stereo with satellite prewiring. I don't want to hardwire an adapter if I don't have to (it's a 24 month lease and driven mostly on weekends) and FM transmitters suck, so I am seriously considered using the Naviplan (made by tentechnology, www.tentechnology.com) Bluetooth stereo adapter, which claims to work with any bluetooth equipped car and costs about $100 if you just get the ipod apapter without the headphone kit. Has anyone used a bluetooth module equipped ipod through the factory bluetooth system? If so, how is the sound. Thanks.
Unfortunately, this will not connect with the BMW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts