BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm in the market for a new Daily Driver and my lease is up in May. I came across the M4 line when looking for a new car to purchase. I'd be interested in a used 2015/2016 M4; I wanted to ask the experts a few questions before I decide on going down this path :)

- How does this car fair as a Daily Driver? or does it not?
- How does this car fair in the winter weather, specifically the snow
- How are the maintenance costs?
- Is there anything I need to watch out for on this model/year specifically?

Any info is appreciated, TIA!

·
Registered
2 Posts
M4 for sale

I'm happy to sell you my 2015 M4 coupe with 40k mi. No mods, well cared for, never tracked. first owner was sweet 65yr old lady who asked me to buy the car from her to make room for her Macan just delivered from Germany. The car is advertised on this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have 2015 M4 for sale. This M4 has only 34k miles and is still covered in factory warranty. There are several mods done and all professionally installed. AWE exhaust, AFE intakes, Scorcher module, Stage 2 tuned turbo, Down pipes, Verde 20" gold/bronze rims with Michelin Pilot 4s. All parts are brand New, and Garage kept vehicle . Grey exterior with Red interior.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will be interested, if its not Sold already.

Also, when you say the car is on sale on this site - is there a specific listings page where I can see other cars being posted for sale?

I will PM you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts