BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BMW Nuthead
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need Help, I Threw A 19 And 44 Fault Code..the 44 I Knew Was Coming But The 19 Was A Surprise...there Are Several Different Tables In The Manual It Is Either A 02 Sensor Or A Cylinder #1 Coil Pak, How Do You Know Which Table To Use In The Owners Manual To Find The Specific Code Thanks Guys My Car Has 66k Miles On It

·
BMW Nuthead
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh Yeah The Car Runs Very Well, Better Than Ever....so If Was A Faulty Coil Pack I Would Probably Notice A Rough Idle

·
Get left...Go Fast
1,306 Posts
the first number that pops up is the table...then the fault...on a side note...why do you capitalize the first letter of every word ? is it just a habit ?

Here's the drill:
put the key in and turn it to pos 2 (do not start)
put the peake tool on and press the button. (when it reads Fc)

1st Numbers (and/pr letter) is the table,
the ones that follow are the faults

·
Registered
2 Posts
my peake manual states quite clearly the first number is not a code, but rather gives the table you should refer to. i just ran my tool last night and also got 19 (table), then 12 (code).

·
BMW Nuthead
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called peake thanks guys, when i type I use all caps because I leave the lock on due to the DOSS based system that I use for the dealership...so now I have to find out why the purge valve is not working

·
Get left...Go Fast
1,306 Posts
i called peake thanks guys, when i type I use all caps because I leave the lock on due to the DOSS based system that I use for the dealership...so now I have to find out why the purge valve is not working
Thanx for the explanation Brian...:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts