BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the winner of the 2002 Pre-Bimmerfest Giveaway, I'd thought I'd share with everyone my new UUC Pedals.

This was my first mod and it was free! How cool is that?!? Thanks Bimmerfest Owner/Admins!

Here is what I got in the mail (umm, plus a bag of screws which didn't make it to the photo shoot)

And here is what they look like installed.

I followed the instructions on the fanatics site.

It took me about an hour to do.

There is a slight sportiness added to the feel of the pedals but other than that no appreciable difference from stock.

·
Registered
903 Posts
pod13 said:
As the winner of the 2002 Pre-Bimmerfest Giveaway, I'd thought I'd share with everyone my new UUC Pedals.

And here is what they look like installed.

Sweet!! Looking good Pod. :thumb:

I just did that last weekend myself. Also used the same FYI. Very helpful. Used another one on their site when I installed my M3 dead pedal. Very easy.

Btw, anyone know when the fanatic board changed to this style? Looks way similar now. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i have the uuc pedals too. man, i must be rough as hell, cuz the last two (right side when looking) rows of rubber on the clutch pedal are already worn way down.

i think i dont press exactly evenly. regardless, they look great.

G

·
I'm glad to see you got them installed. Looking very nice :thumb:

As for the fanatics change, it took place about a month ago or so. Too many members to keep it the old way. I miss it but this style continues to grow on me :D

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Nice job. They look great.

Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eugeneDC/TX said:
the last two (right side when looking) rows of rubber on the clutch pedal are already worn way down.
Thanks everyone.

eugene, how long have you had them? I wonder if you can get replacement rubber.

I found it hard to get a wrench on the bolt in the back so a lot of them are just hand tight. Anyone think this will be a problem down the road?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: UUC Pedals installed. Contest winner followup.

TD330ci said:

I installed my M3 dead pedal.
You've got the OEM pedals, no?

UUC doesn't have a dead pedal for whatever reason, but the AC-Schnitzer pedals look just like the UUC ones.

I might put in the AC-Schnitzer dead pedal and live with all the conflicting advertising down there. Or maybe the OEM would look better. I hate the dull gray plastic one it looks so cheap.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Re: Re: Re: UUC Pedals installed. Contest winner followup.

pod13 said:

You've got the OEM pedals, no?

UUC doesn't have a dead pedal for whatever reason, but the AC-Schnitzer pedals look just like the UUC ones.

I might put in the AC-Schnitzer dead pedal and live with all the conflicting advertising down there. Or maybe the OEM would look better. I hate the dull gray plastic one it looks so cheap.
Yup OEM pedals. Look about the same as yours except for the rubber pattern. Does not really match the M3 dead, so I think it would look fine with your pedal set also. Only $50 and pretty simple to install. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
pod13 said:

Thanks everyone.

eugene, how long have you had them? I wonder if you can get replacement rubber.

I found it hard to get a wrench on the bolt in the back so a lot of them are just hand tight. Anyone think this will be a problem down the road?
i've had them since april. )= but you can order replacement rubbers from uuc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts