BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was cruzing on the Mass Pike this afternoon at 75 or so. :angel: As I'm passing slower traffic, a Black Honda Accord hauling azz comes up behind me and starts tailgating. I move over and think to myself: I see a speeding ticket in the future. Sure enough, about 10 mi down the road I hear the V1 go off in a short burst. Come up on a Statie with lights flashing and standing by the road. His body language indicates he's not too happy with the owner of the car he's got pulled over. As I go by ... yep, that Black Accord. :p

·
What to do...?
648 Posts
Something similar happened when I was driving to Vegas a few months ago.

As I'm merging onto 15 from 58, a Honda Odessey minivan filled with people blows by me. Now I was already going like 55-60 MPH on the curving, sweeping two lane ramp! The minivan cuts me off because his right lane is merging and proceeds to cut across all lanes of traffic into the fast lane. Probably 10 miles down the road, my V1 starts going off. A few moments later I see the minivan pulled over by the CHiPs. :p

·
Format c:\*.* /y
1,321 Posts
Lol, funny. Until I get a detector my current strategy is to keep an eye on my rearview mirror and to stay about 150 yards behind another car going my speed. I prefer to call the lead car "bait".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.