BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any of you guys have a Valentine One radar detector and the stealth one integration unit ( http://www.jaricdesign.com/products.htm ). I'm really eager to see when/if they will support the E90, indeed it's kind of expensive, but the software updates are always free and i can't think of anything better than having valentine one radar support pop up on my nav screen or lcd readout for the ultimate integration, helping to avoid cops as you race down the highway.... If you're interested go over to the forums on they're website and post some requests for E90 support!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm VERY interested in StealthOne. I just signed up to their forum and voiced my opinion.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just ordered my first V1 last week to go with my first BMW. If Stealth One supports the E90 I would definitely be one of the first in line. It would be great if it would display the signals in the instrument cluster and it would be amazing if it would display them in the iDrive display as well.

·
Registered
371 Posts
do we have any update on this ... last week i was lucky enough to escape the speeding ticket while racing with mustang guy over 100 mph...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am looking for a radar/laser detector that is effective, small and can be integrated with I-Drive so that I don't have to put any additional instrument inside the car. I don't mind putting something in the front or rear. Let me also say that I have never used these 'speed detection' devices in the past.

With this selection criteria, do I have a product choice?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had messaged jdennis or some owner of the site almost a year ago.. he picked up an e90 last summer I think, but mentioned that e90 support would not be easy and they were working on it... I don't know why they shouldnt be able to do it, and if they don't i'm pretty sure they'll be out of business eventually since that basically means their devices are obsolete as the older BMWs leave the road...

·
Registered
71 Posts
mjreddy said:
I had messaged jdennis or some owner of the site almost a year ago.. he picked up an e90 last summer I think, but mentioned that e90 support would not be easy and they were working on it... I don't know why they shouldnt be able to do it, and if they don't i'm pretty sure they'll be out of business eventually since that basically means their devices are obsolete as the older BMWs leave the road...
Unfortunately, it seems noone has been able to get a handle on the new MOST bus yet. Not only are people waiting for this, but also many are still waiting for eithe Blitzsafe and/orTerk to come out with their MOST bus compatable XM Direct interface. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts