Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A neighbor of mine is considering turning in his X6 off lease soon. It's a 2015 X6 35i fairly well equipped but missing a few of the really rare features. He's got 30k miles on it.

Experience tells me these cars are at a bit of a premium. They seem fairly hard to find

I ran the car with the options I think it has based on the VIN.

Kelley Blue Book says it's worth a $42,588 on trade with a low of $40,422 and the high is $44,733.
Private Party value is $47,261.

Is there any way for me to find out what his lease buyout is? Or is there a way to estimate what it might be?

If I offered him $44k would that be lowballing him or would that be in the ballpark?

I'd prefer to offer to pay his lease buyout and add +$2k for his trouble but I'm not sure where that would leave me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A neighbor of mine is considering turning in his X6 off lease soon. It's a 2015 X6 35i fairly well equipped but missing a few of the really rare features. He's got 30k miles on it.

Experience tells me these cars are at a bit of a premium. They seem fairly hard to find

I ran the car with the options I think it has based on the VIN.

Kelley Blue Book says it's worth a $42,588 on trade with a low of $40,422 and the high is $44,733.

Private Party value is $47,261.

Is there any way for me to find out what his lease buyout is? Or is there a way to estimate what it might be?

If I offered him $44k would that be lowballing him or would that be in the ballpark?

I'd prefer to offer to pay his lease buyout and add +$2k for his trouble but I'm not sure where that would leave me.

Why would you pay him anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 2 of 2 Posts