Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings Everyone!
We're a little new to the forums, but not new to the BMW scene. As some of you are aware, the N62, N62TU and N63 are plagued with faulty valve stem seal guides. We've designed the original kit to cut the costs of repair virtually in half. We are currently offering a special for forum members where we will provide the service at a discounted rate as well as cover the expenses of an Enterprise rental car during the repair. Because the costs vary between platforms and engines, you'll need the last 7 digits of your VIN number when requesting a quote. Call me (Fred) for availability, pricing, and scheduling at (760)-738-4626.

Don't have a leaky V8? We are also SoCal's largest BavSound dealer with our fully-equipped Stage II demonstration car. We typically stock all components required to furnish all vehicles from the E39 onward.
Looking to get more power out of your bimmer? We are also a Dinan dealer with competitive pricing. We do everything from E36's onward, and even stock some hard-to-find and discontinued items.

If anyone has questions or concerns, feel free to reach me on here, shoot me an email or give me a call.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping for the new week! As a reminder, I'm the only person who has the forums discount set up so let me know specifically before you book an appointment.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are finally caught up! Thank you to all of those who have stopped by and either had your valve stem seals replaced our came in for a tour of the shop! We are back to scheduling appointments for both our valve stem seal repairs and coolant pipe replacements. I have a few deals going on currently that still cover the cost of a rental car during the repair of a valve stem seal problem, so let me know if anyone needs help. Thank you to everyone!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a heads up to everyone, we're now offering free diagnostics for valve-stem related symptoms, as well as a full inspection with wash and vacuum. To schedule, give Fred a call at 760-738-4626. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts