BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 330Ci on order with NAV. I've seen the VDO cluster available for E46's but it seems to only install on models without NAV. Does anyone make other install kits I can use? I really want oil temp and pressure gauges. BMW should be ashamed for making a drivers' car without them. :mad:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Mashuri said:
I have a 2003 330Ci on order with NAV. I've seen the VDO cluster available for E46's but it seems to only install on models without NAV. Does anyone make other install kits I can use? I really want oil temp and pressure gauges. BMW should be ashamed for making a drivers' car without them. :mad:
I've spoken with Jon Maddux in the past about this...There simply isn't enough space in the lower storage/ashtray console to make the gauges work. However, several suppliers (Bavarian Auto) sells a different solution that mount on the A pillar.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Re: Re: VDO Gauges in E46 with NAV?

The HACK said:

I've spoken with Jon Maddux in the past about this...There simply isn't enough space in the lower storage/ashtray console to make the gauges work. However, several suppliers (Bavarian Auto) sells a different solution that mount on the A pillar.
You mean where the HPS airbag is? :p

·
Registered
170 Posts
JonM said:

But I'd need a day with a car (E46) here in Seattle at my house.

Let me know if you need my car Jon. Maybe we can think of something new for my car (LOVE my VDOs!!!) :D Oh, I was able to find a bulb cover for the EGT gauge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts