1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

after install this headligths on my F30 show me an error in the board:

vertical aim control fault f30.

trying to change C_FLC_ENA to disable but the esys said ok after write : but when i read again show enable.

how to resolve ??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

trying to change C_FLC_ENA to disable but the esys said ok after write : but when i read again show enable.

how to resolve ??

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts
Hi,

how to resolve ??
Are you pressing Code or Code FDL? You must use Code FDL to apply coding chnage to C_FLC_ENA.

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts
Yes pressing Code FDL but seems to ignore The changes
You need to be clearer. Is the FDL Coding not Saving to ECU, or it is Saving, but it has no impact on car's behavior?

After pressing Code FDL, and then Reading ECU Coding back, has C_FLC_ENA retained its newly coded state?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The esys Says save ok, but when hoy read again The c_flc_ena stays enable, so ignore The changes, there some email that can share or attach a vídeo with The procedure , so you can review if I am doing something wrong

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts
The esys Says save ok, but when hoy read again The c_flc_ena stays enable, so ignore The changes, there some email that can share or attach a vídeo with The procedure , so you can review if I am doing something wrong
If using Code FDL, this simply is not possible, unless you see an Error during the Coding. I need to connect with TeamViewer and see what is going on.

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,356 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,068 Posts
Hi, how can I fix the issue with Rheingold, pls
I am not sure to which procedure sahiljain22 was referring, but there are a number of them in Rheingold. Some are outlined in this thread. There is the "initialize the headlight driver module" as shown in image 3 as well as I have seen some for vertical aim.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, how can I fix the issue with Rheingold, pls
I would start with a general diagnosis in rheingold (takes a good 20-30 mins where it analyzes error codes) and then it should let you do the vertical aim alignment. It will make you park the car on flat ground and focus the lights all the way up down left right and be all done. I think you can search by problems also in rheingold. i had a similar error after a software upgrade.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts