BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
White Trash with credit
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a lot of time on different post on how to remove scratches on my black beast.A lot of different but similar post someone in philly basically calling me stupid for use of 2000 grit sand paper on the finish.After trial and error sweat,tears,*#%$#,tried the harbor freight polisher (2 of em) don't waste your money.I finally ordered the porter cable polisher on line (no one carries them spec. ord.)Right now maybe the greatest upgrade to my 540.It looks brand new must of had 3 compliments that day alone.My advice buy it check the post,check youtube video polishing instructions (3times) then go for it.Will post pics later but don't do it justice.:thumbup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on 7424. Looks like it's a very popular model. Did you look at it? Can you tell me what did you like about 7336 that 7424 couldn't do?

·
Freude am Fahren
6,378 Posts
Very tempted to get one myself, but they're so damn expensive and I could get a new expansion tank for that***8230;give or take $50.

Swirls are my enemy***8230;good to hear the PC is as good as they're made out to be.

·
^^^Worst Username Ever!
1,381 Posts

·
White Trash with credit
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts