BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I have returned to a BMW after a lenghty absence... I missed it a lot!

I have a 320d 2013 model, which came with sat nav. I have just enabled enhanced Bluetooth with esys and was wondering if i could enable video playback. When i go to do this using instruction from online, it does not show the option. The head unit comes up as a HU_champ2 and has the additional combox in the boot which comes up as cmb_media on esys. I have factory sat nav (Move) option. I am certain my car has the CIC system rather than the nbt. I also have dab radio if that is any use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. If anyone wants to have a go remotely, i am more than happy for one of you guys to try. Thank you again for reading my post.

I am enjoying driving again... :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi all. I have returned to a BMW after a lenghty absence... I missed it a lot!

I have a 320d 2013 model, which came with sat nav. I have just enabled enhanced Bluetooth with esys and was wondering if i could enable video playback. When i go to do this using instruction from online, it does not show the option. The head unit comes up as a HU_champ2 and has the additional combox in the boot which comes up as cmb_media on esys. I have factory sat nav (Move) option. I am certain my car has the CIC system rather than the nbt. I also have dab radio if that is any use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. If anyone wants to have a go remotely, i am more than happy for one of you guys to try. Thank you again for reading my post.

I am enjoying driving again... :)
Not possible, only Professional systems (Large screens) can play videos from DVD/USB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts