BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
This is Maximus from Roadfly. I was wondering if you guys could help me post some pics of my carbon fiber trim. I have never uploaded pics to this site and have no idea how. Could you help me out? I have the pics on my desktop and need help transferring them. Is there any way I could email a few pics? Thanks guys.

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
If the images are 800x600 resolution or less, just use the 'attach file' command on the lower left. You can click the browse button to navigate to your desktop and select the picture you want. Submit reply...you're good.

If you post over at .org too, you more than likely have some free webspace where you can link pictures by using the 'IMG' command above the text box...just play around with it, you'll get it... :thumb:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Maximus said:
Yes, its 100% carbon fiber. I bought it from a guy in Ca. He imports them from Germany and a place in Asia. He says that it is the same kit that UUC has. I sold the silver trim.
Details details, what's the name of the company, where in CA, Cost?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.