Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped off my car at Savage at noon to have the tech inspection done for the track on Friday. :)

Hopefully everything is in order.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Yessh! Inspection was performed By Culver Motor Clinic last week cos, well, the event was supposed to be last Friday. I know I know, it's not a BMW dealership. But they did a very thorough 2-hour job!

Hey you driving up on Thursday evening or Friday morning? Raffi and I are planning on a caravan. Thing is I am leaning towards a Friday morning drive... :dunno:

The HACK said:
Just dropped off my car at Savage at noon to have the tech inspection done for the track on Friday. :)

Hopefully everything is in order.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me, you do NOT want to drive up on Friday morning. The 5 is a very straight highway and you tend to get lulled into highway hypnosis and trying twice as hard to concentrate. I usually find myself EXHAUSTED by the time I reach my parent's house. Compared to the drive to Santa Barbara (same distance) I never get tired driving to SB.

I would love to caravan but my brother is coming home with me, so my schedule is dependent on when he arrives at my house. I will probably be leaving on Thursday morning and probably do a little bit of recon. at the track before hand too, and just rest up on Thursday night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts