BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vintage 1985 (set of 4) Staggered Aluminum 2 Piece Weds available in the East Bay Area, CA.

Originally purchased as BMW Factory wheel set option on my father's 1985 e32 735i. If I am not mistaken, the rear rims are 9” wide and the front rims are 8.5” wide. Retired and stored for many years they were fully restored by Riteway Wire and Wheel of Walnut Creek, CA in the early 2000's and then given a second rolling life during the twilight years of my long gone 1991 e34 535i. They have been in storage again for another 10+ years. When restored I had the interior pieces power coated matte black. The original color was anodized gold as seen in the linked 1984 Weds Advert.

They’re a bit dirty from years of storage but will polish up nicely with a little TLC.
1 rear has a small section of curb rash. Any biz which does the type of work that Riteway does can remove the curb rash.

The 4 original Weds center caps included though 1 is slightly damaged.

Bridgestone Potenza RE750 225 50R 16 92W tires are mounted. Front treads @ 6/32nds and rears @ 3.5/32nds.

Local p/u only.

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,981 Posts
Anyone know who this seller is. I'd like to talk to him about these wheels
3 posts and 2 are about selling these wheels, most people like that are not very responsive. His profile does show he was here on the 6th (but not since) so he probably at least tried to read your PM.

Posted through Tapatalk downloaded to my neural implant

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah thx for the reply. I already figured with such a low post count he wasn't really here much. I 'm still interested if he turns up. Cheers

·
Old Guy
228 Posts
I can tell you the tires are to be immediately trashed so I wouldn***8217;t pay a dime for them or to ship them.
The re750 went out of production around 2008 and was replaced with the re760 around that time. Because I had a set and had to get the new ones back then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts