·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
absolutely no bull**** - I'm selling my 1993 BMW e36 318is 2 door for $1,650 :(

I am located in the Yarra Valley

UNREGISTERED -

***Brand new heavy duty clutch, new altenator, $2,500 Pedders suspension kit, new front and rear tires, 500w Clarion sub w/speakers and a JVC head unit, sunroof, top end rebuild, new diff, new bonnet struts, (NEW fog lights that I just bought but not fitted yet), New exhaust*** TOO MUCH TO MENTION!!

(Just found out theres oil coming out of one of the spark plugs in the engine when you remove it and I just want the car gone)

For anyone interested, E-Mail me: [email protected]

photo WP_000047.jpg

photo WP_000794.jpg_a_

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
(Just found out theres oil coming out of one of the spark plugs in the engine when you remove it and I just want the car gone)
You just have a leaking valve cover gasket. It may be surprising to find your spark plugs swimming in oil, but it will not hurt the engine or spark plugs in any way. As long as you watch your oil, you can run the car like that for as long as want with out any ill affect. Also, replacing the valve cover gasket is cheap and easy to do. Generally it only takes a few hours to do.
http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/SuperCat/0136/BMW_0136_ENGCYL_pg1.htm#item0

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Would be nice if you were in the northeast, that would make a nice casual car to have. Easy fix. Do you have any interior pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts