BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I hate doing dishes
3,029 Posts
Those are SHARP! New wheels always look SO NICE...

Are the Hankooks all-weather or sport tires?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Those look amazing! Post some pics after they're mounted.
I'd recommend applying Armor All Wheel Protectant while the wheels are off the car. I started using it last summer and it works really well at keeping the brake dust from getting baked on to the rims. Just my .02

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those look amazing! Post some pics after they're mounted.
I'd recommend applying Armor All Wheel Protectant while the wheels are off the car. I started using it last summer and it works really well at keeping the brake dust from getting baked on to the rims. Just my .02
thanks for the tip.........I do wash all my vehicles weekly (including winter) so not too concerned. Neighbors wonder about my water bill I'm sure but who cares what they think:D

·
I hate doing dishes
3,029 Posts
^^^

Hi Perf. Summer Zr's. I have oem 17" X5 wheels with winters.........for the winters :) thanks
I may have to give those a try, I've got the staggered rim setup too and living in Texas I rarely have need of winter/all-season tires. I'm running the same Dunlop Sport SP-01's that came on my '05 Sport right now but they'll need to be replaced this summer.

Thanks!

·
Ukemi - that's how I roll
4,252 Posts
Yes they do like nice.

I wish I had learned about the Armor All wheel protectant ahead of time.

I use it on my 08 MT and my wife's 10 MCS and works great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These look sweet, where did you get them?? did you buy complete?? cost? Thanks Mike
Well since I'm in Canada, we get screwed a bit but our dollar is $1.02 so thats great. Wheels I bought direct, $1000 plus $200 shipping, Tires from TireRack, $1070 shipped to my door with duties and taxes.............no one up here could touch their price. TireRack is # 1 for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.