BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting,
My X3 is equiped with bmw phone professional and w/o NAV. my dealership tell me that my X3 has the voice recognition function, but I tried serveral times and it didn't work at all, my BT parts no. is 6-946-993, can someone tell if this module has build-in VR function or not? if not, how much to add the VR module + labour?

Cheers and regards

Dawei

·
Registered
793 Posts
iseebi said:
Greeting,
My X3 is equiped with bmw phone professional and w/o NAV. my dealership tell me that my X3 has the voice recognition function, but I tried serveral times and it didn't work at all, my BT parts no. is 6-946-993, can someone tell if this module has build-in VR function or not? if not, how much to add the VR module + labour?

Cheers and regards

Dawei
How did you try? If you have VR, holding down the steering wheel's telephone button (the one with the "FACE") for 2+ seconds will activate it. There should be a "beep" when it is activated. If that doesn't work, you will probably need to order the SES module. It came built in on my ULF.

Hope this helps...JL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.