I like it ! :thumbup:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Doilies? :confused:

T

·
0 Posts
It's definitely not bad. It certainly could be a lot worse. But I am leery of those sides. They remind me too much of the prototype X Coupe.

Has anyone who attended the E90 focus group confirmed that these pics are the real deal?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Hasn't anyone ever heard of a freakin' SCANNER? :confused: :D

Now if that headlight is more like the other CGI of the E90 3er, I'd hit it. :thumbup:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TD said:
Has anyone who attended the E90 focus group confirmed that these pics are the real deal?
Yes, they are real. There's no groove on the hood, the grill is not that wide or tall. And blinkers are missing underneath the headlights.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The HACK said:
Hasn't anyone ever heard of a freakin' SCANNER? :confused: :D

Now if that headlight is more like the other CGI of the E90 3er, I'd hit it. :thumbup:
The scanner is at the office :cry:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Pete Teoh said:
Alex is really an old woman name Alexis.
:rofl:

Did you make them yourself Alex :dunno:

I too am liking the look :thumbup:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
It's not bad. BMW keeps improving on the droopy front end from the Z4 to the 6er to this. The extra crap on the hood helps to keep the forward cutline from looking like the 1st generation facelift Mondeo like it does on the E60. The taillight treatment doesn't work that well with the MB E/CLK SAAB 9-3 trunk profile, though. OTOH the short lid keeps the Bangle Butt away pretty effectively.

·
Livin' like Larry!
8,850 Posts
The real question is whether he has doilies over the top of his seats... very popular in Germany, many moons ago... (like back before there were headrests!)

Actually, my guess is that the "doily" in question is actually a very nice table cloth, still popular in Germany today... he probably has oriental rugs on top of regular carpet as well... (My Mom is German, and I just described what her house looks like, to this day...)

Nicht war, Herr Baumann? ;)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy now ? :rolleyes:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Salvator said:
The real question is whether he has doilies over the top of his seats... very popular in Germany, many moons ago... (like back before there were headrests!)

Actually, my guess is that the "doily" in question is actually a very nice table cloth, still popular in Germany today... he probably has oriental rugs on top of regular carpet as well... (My Mom is German, and I just described what her house looks like, to this day...)

Nicht war, Herr Baumann? ;)
LOL, that's true. I have oriental rugs, but no carpet. :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sean said:
It's okay. It sure does look Big which will only = more weight. :thumbdwn:

Not necessarily.................the new 5 is "bigger" but weighs less.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
Happy now ? :rolleyes:
Why did you remove the doilies? Did you have something to hide? Be a man Alex and OWN up to the funky table cloth!

I DEMAND an explanation!

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The HACK said:
Why did you remove the doilies? Did you have something to hide? Be a man Alex and OWN up to the funky table cloth!

I DEMAND an explanation!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just adding some aesthetics to the photos.

Hey I'm driving a purple car, I have nothing to hide. :D

1 - 20 of 110 Posts