BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys trying to purchase the silver 128s from wheels caps but confused on two things... first those who have purchased here before, are they brand new or refurbished wheels.. and second it gives me two silver options... first "silver" and second "painted silver".. can anyone tell me the difference? sorry first time buyer from them. Thanks

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
They are new reps, never heard of the 2 silver options, u sure 1 isnt chrome and 1 is painted?

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
I have the chrome ones and there....... Moneyyy

Attachments

·
David
3,549 Posts
I read on here that If you look on eBay under the seller wheels and caps you can get them for less than what they ask on they're web site.

·
David
3,549 Posts
thanks, but still confused on difference between the silver and painted silver... someone help!
Maybe post a link to show where you are seeing this. I have only heard of silver and chrome finish and I thought the silver was painted on.

·
Master of the Universe
1,348 Posts
thanks, but still confused on difference between the silver and painted silver... someone help!
I'm not meaning to be a butthead, but why don't you just call them and ask?

I did notice one said OEM and the other did not.

·
Master of the Universe
1,348 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
idk I'm still confused.. lol another question.. my Buddy wants my wheels for his 5 series... wonder if you guys know if they would fit comfortably on it... my fronts are 245/35/20 and rears are 275/30/20. thanks guys

·
David
3,549 Posts
idk I'm still confused.. lol another question.. my Buddy wants my wheels for his 5 series... wonder if you guys know if they would fit comfortably on it... my fronts are 245/35/20 and rears are 275/30/20. thanks guys
I don't think they will fit.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think that the all paint is painted front and back inside and out whereas the refurb oem is painted like new with silver on the front but the barrel is white, but the repro is painted silver throughout. Im assuming that based on my oe wheel, which admittedly isnt a 128, so just a guess. Calling will be only way to find out

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do the replicas have the same concavity as the OEM ones? Im really considering picking up a set of these.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.