BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some wacky E36's for everyone out there. Give me some opinions. By the way, notice that the yellow touring doesn't have any cuts where the hood is from the fenders. odd, huh?

Note, three of the pics are morphs I did late one night when I wasn't tired at 2:00AM.

Attachments

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
When certain cars become affordable to distasteful would-be modders, you can almost certainly expect to see crappy looking cards being thrown about.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Before I bought mine I read a web page on buying a used E36. There was paragraph that went something like;

"E36s have dropped to a price now where they have become affordable to the masses. This means there are some out there that have not been looked after or properly maintained. Walk away!"

I am now walking!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
When certain cars become affordable to distasteful would-be modders, you can almost certainly expect to see crappy looking cards being thrown about.
Couldn't agree with you more. In our town you see some really dubious looking characters driving E36's and older. These poor cars have not seen soap, water or polish for years, there are dents all over the place, bumpers hanging off. They are usually driving with their tattoo invested arm with a cigarette hanging out the window. Oh yes, don't forget the furry dice :mad:

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more. In our town you see some really dubious looking characters driving E36's and older. These poor cars have not seen soap, water or polish for years, there are dents all over the place, bumpers hanging off. They are usually driving with their tattoo invested arm with a cigarette hanging out the window. Oh yes, don't forget the furry dice :mad:
Dont talk about me like that....i am your son!!!

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
LFMAO, i havent seen any in australia like that..... YET!

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
the problem here is depreciation. Watch all the e46 now becoming targeted because they are "affordable" for ricers

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just another day in paradise...... :cry:

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
the problem here is depreciation. Watch all the e46 now becoming targeted because they are "affordable" for ricers
A sad truth. The E46 is the new E36.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Up here in Los Angeles Ca, we started a club of pure european cars. Were called
GERMAN ASSAULT cc, we are trying to organize a large turn-out for a long sportsman drive starting from los angeles ca to the palm springs ca area there we would drive the distance for a favoritable charity organizations or maybe a big toy-run for kids (for the less fortunate ones) stay in tuned for upcoming events. Were driving to every meeting to get a hold on people whom own european cars and suv's to jump in and do things for a good cause...:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Up here in Los Angeles Ca, we started a club of pure european cars. Were called
GERMAN ASSAULT cc, we are trying to organize a large turn-out for a long sportsman drive starting from los angeles ca to the palm springs ca area there we would drive the distance for a favoritable charity organizations or maybe a big toy-run for kids (for the less fortunate ones) stay in tuned for upcoming events. Were driving to every meeting to get a hold on people whom own european cars and suv's to jump in and do things for a good cause...:thumbup::thumbup:
Might want to make a new thread to post that, buddy. Also check out the regional sub-forum.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts