BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Um, Alan. Those rims are not particularly attractive. In fact, they may be the ugliest 17 inch BMW rims available. Combined with the 2002 front end.... well...

Cowboy's rims are MUCH better (but he still had THAT front end - sorry).

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:
Um, Alan. Those rims are not particularly attractive. In fact, they may be the ugliest 17 inch BMW rims available. Combined with the 2002 front end.... well...

Cowboy's rims are MUCH better (but he still had THAT front end - sorry).
That's your opinion only:tsk: I like them:thumb: The style 73s, which I have too, are also nice but a PITA to clean.

We all know your view of the new front end, etc. so there's no need to continually shove it down our throats:rolleyes: Let's just agree to disagree on certain topics:)

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
way to go Phil . . . I agree with Phil as well . . . I always thought those wheels were very good looking . . . if you want to see ugly wheels, check out the 10 spoke wheels on the E36 M3 (not the one's TD has . . . the other one's)

The funny thing is, it is amazing how I get along with Tom so well yet we are so far apart on our opinion's on cars, wheels, technology, luxury oriented items, space needed for kids in our cars, etc, etc.

But like I said, they are just opinion's and we all have them . . .
I just wish I could convince him of at least one thing on that list above . . .

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alan F said:
way to go Phil . . . I agree with Phil as well . . . I always thought those wheels were very good looking . . . if you want to see ugly wheels, check out the 10 spoke wheels on the E36 M3 (not the one's TD has . . . the other one's)

The funny thing is, it is amazing how I get along with Tom so well yet we are so far apart on our opinion's on cars, wheels, technology, luxury oriented items, space needed for kids in our cars, etc, etc.

But like I said, they are just opinion's and we all have them . . .
I just wish I could convince him of at least one thing on that list above . . .
So how much for the wheels :dunno:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Alan F said:

Are you talking about these?

I like them on E36s :dunno:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Cowboy said:
well, if you don't have any takers, I'll give you $1 for them.. With a little glass on top, they might make for some neat coffee tables in the ol' living room.

:thumb:

- CB
If they were M68s, alee could use another end table :thumb:

G

·
nate328Ci said:

They are a lot better than these :dunno:

Alright Nate....

THOSE are the LTW rims. They are forged alloy, lightweight rims. I happen to have them on MY car. And I happen to like them.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

Alright Nate....

THOSE are the LTW rims. They are forged alloy, lightweight rims. I happen to have them on MY car. And I happen to like them.
The other ones are much more attractive.

I think they are ugly :dunno:

I hope you didn't buy those aftermarket, I could think of much better looking and lighter wheels :dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Cowboy said:
well, if you don't have any takers, I'll give you $1 for them.. With a little glass on top, they might make for some neat coffee tables in the ol' living room.

- CB
What are you, a *******?! Let me guess, you have cars up on blocks on your front yard because you're using the wheels as legs on your coffee table? And you like Neckar and Rusty is your hero?

j/k

G

·
nate328Ci said:

The other ones are much more attractive.

I think they are ugly :dunno:

I hope you didn't buy those aftermarket, I could think of much better looking and lighter wheels :dunno:
They came on my car. And I honestly doubt that I would ever buy aftermarket rims. I am an OEM kind of guy.

These rims are actually VERY $$$.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

They came on my car. And I honestly doubt that I would ever buy aftermarket rims. I am an OEM kind of guy.

These rims are actually VERY $$$.
What is wrong with attractive non-OEM wheels :dunno:

I know they are expensive, too much for ugly wheels. The other M3 wheels are very nice :dunno:

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cowboy said:

- CB
uuuhhhh . . . sounds like a plan . . . would you at least pay for shipping :flipoff: :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.