BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photos of the Sterling Grey, in the morning (overcast) and afternoon. Had to take it back to the dealer for a heavy duty towbar and a few little extras, so they kindly gave me a 645 to drive around in for the afternoon.........

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks nice in Sterling Grey. :thumbup:

What did you think of the 645 in comparison? I had one on loan for a day and actually preferred my 4.8is. The 4.8is felt more sporty, more powerful and sounded a whole lot meaner. :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
LVR said:
Photos of the Sterling Grey, in the morning (overcast) and afternoon. Had to take it back to the dealer for a heavy duty towbar and a few little extras, so they kindly gave me a 645 to drive around in for the afternoon.........
Beautiful, that's my favorite color !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very nice. :thumbup: Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all for the compliments to my new ride.....

re the 6'er...... I actually prefer the 4.8. I agree it feels livelier both down low and in the mid range..... although the ride and seating position was great in the 6. My wife, (pictured) loved it and thought it was pretty cruisey.

so I put a deposit down on an M6......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.