BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm brand new to BMWs as well as roadsters. I had a tough choice between the 330xi Convertible and the Z4. I just decided I wanted the roadster for fun. Learning a lot from all the folks here and at roadfly. My "estimated production date" is 11/1. Hope to take delivery before the 3 day weekend starting 11/9. Since we ship from South Carolina to Pennsylvania, should be doable.

Anything I should be thinking about? Good ideas for car covers (heard the NOAH is a good one)? I guess Zaino is in my future. Also, anyone care to give opinions on black leather in the summer (I don't mind using ac with the top down!)? Break in tips?

Should have it in 30 days! Thanks!!

2.5, 5 speed, titanium silver, black leather
sporrt, premium, convenience packs with heated seats

·
Spending Way Too Much
211 Posts
5 Speed !!! I thought BMW said they were only putting out Steptronic's until XMAS this year!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Z4Me said:
I'm brand new to BMWs as well as roadsters. I had a tough choice between the 330xi Convertible and the Z4. I just decided I wanted the roadster for fun.

Should have it in 30 days! Thanks!!

2.5, 5 speed, titanium silver, black leather
sporrt, premium, convenience packs with heated seats
Sounds like a beauty!!! :D

You'll love having a roadster! When I had my Miata, I just adored it...

I have a 325i (pretty much loaded) on order now... but I think in a few years, I'll "need" to have a roadster back in my life!

When your Z arrives, please post some pics... and congrats!!!

SD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.