BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Daddy-O
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new car and the new M3 is at the very top of my list. However, I'm not on any waiting list yet and don't even really know when it's due other than "in 2007". So, I'm considering getting something else in the meantime (maybe an RS4 or 911). Especially if it's going to take a couple of years to get an M3.

What are your thoughts on being able to actually get an M3 when they come out? I'm willing to pay MSRP but not much more and, like I said, I'm currently not on any waiting list.

Thanx,
Max

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
2b9m3w said:
I'm in the market for a new car and the new M3 is at the very top of my list. However, I'm not on any waiting list yet and don't even really know when it's due other than "in 2007". So, I'm considering getting something else in the meantime (maybe an RS4 or 911). Especially if it's going to take a couple of years to get an M3.

What are your thoughts on being able to actually get an M3 when they come out? I'm willing to pay MSRP but not much more and, like I said, I'm currently not on any waiting list.

Thanx,
Max
If you're even remotely interested just approach a dealer and ask to be put on a refundable waiting list. My dealer asks for a $500 deposit and then they call you when your slot opens. If you want to order then great, if not then they will refund your deposit. You'd be committing to a deal at MSRP but shouldn't be anything more. At least that's how my dealer does it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts