BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Waiting to depart SFO

1094 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  knechtea
We are sitting at the Virgin clubhouse waiting to depart to London en route to Munich. I can hardly stand it, but if you have to wait flying Virgin's upperclass seems great so far. I think Justintj and I are picking up identical looking M-sport F30. I am sure that we will both post pics as soon as we pick up our cars on Tuesday. It's hard to believe the time has come cause it seemed so far away when we first placed the order. Yay!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Congrats. Can't wait to see the pictures.
We are sitting at the Virgin clubhouse waiting to depart to London en route to Munich. I can hardly stand it, but if you have to wait flying Virgin's upperclass seems great so far. I think Justintj and I are picking up identical looking M-sport F30. I am sure that we will both post pics as soon as we pick up our cars on Tuesday. It's hard to believe the time has come cause it seemed so far away when we first placed the order. Yay!
Tuesday is coming, albeit slowly.

Guess where I went this afternoon, I couldn't wait until Tuesday...

Delivery has come and gone and what an experience that was. Will post pics as soon as I find a way to get them off my camera.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.