·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested!!!!!!!!

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
im sure if you wanted this to be close to a feeler you would need to post pictures,condition,mileage,reason for selling, a price?
And it needs to be in the Classifieds under complete cars

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
mattdk318i said:
im sure if you wanted this to be close to a feeler you would need to post pictures,condition,mileage,reason for selling, a price?
:stupid: I think something else good to ask is, "Why are you selling it?" I've only seen your posts about it recently.

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
mattdk318i said:
:stupid: I think the biggest question to ask is, "Why are you selling it?" I've only seen your posts about it recently.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sorry i am selling because i need to get a car that will have cheaper insurance!! so ill trade someone for a 1st gen integra or a 1988-1991 civic! or make offer ^_^ the car is decent the rear and front passenger side windows need new " switches " the rear seat is in need of refinishing, i have recently added a airintake cone filter it has the stock muffler, its a 5speed 4door ummmmmm... 160,xxx miles,! so get back!! ^_^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if buyer wants it they can have it but i got a 'stock' trunk spoiler from the junkyard!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
if that thing could go fast enough, it might fly with that POS wing. Who would buy a car with that on it? You ruined an perfectly good e30. I see you are already feeling the civic.

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
The wing has to go. Its embarrasing.

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
takumei86 said:
if buyer wants it they can have it but i got a 'stock' trunk spoiler from the junkyard!!!
What about the holes you drilled in the trunk lid when you were high and decided to install that bleacher ? :confused:

·
Registered
302 Posts
bryce mcgarvey said:
What about the holes you drilled in the trunk lid when you were high and decided to install that bleacher ? :confused:
Maybe there aren't any holes. Possibly used double-sided tape.

I guess we are not meeting for a Double-Double now....oh well, I'll have to settle for Bimmerfest '07 then.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope there are 4 holes!! and the reason insurance is so much for me is because i had a suspended licence(for racing) and i need an SR22

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im not parting it out!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Nice neighborhood...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts