BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB X5 19" wheels and up W/tires.
let me know what you have that will fit.
I have little stock wheels now and they look like ass.
I love all sport wheels.
I will trade little stock wheels + cash
Or I have a new set of 18" Audi RS4 wheels W/tires+ cash
Or just cash for somthing new for my new X5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chris, I'm new to the forum but I have great 20" staggered wheels and tires that I'm willing to sell for $2300 obo. They are Beyern 5's with Michelin Diamaris tires that have 2000 miles. I have the reciept for the wheels and tires which were purchased in May for 3050.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
wow those rims are sharp! any pics of them actually on the X5?

·
Registered
221 Posts
what x5 do you have- I am selling a set of oem 20's --one member has already asked if they willfit an x5 3.0 so he has dibs, but if it fails I will post them up

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have a 3.0 x5 and am very intrested in the stock 20"wheels you have.
I Love the wheels that are posted in the pic but are more than I want to spend.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Chris you have "second" dibs if the deal falls through I will be sure and let you know. Especially since you are also here in CT. Will they fit a 3.0? I posted a separate thread, but nobody responded. Should know by tomorrow if they are going to be sold to the original--if not I will be sure to give you a call.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Chris you have "second" dibs if the deal falls through I will be sure and let you know. Especially since you are also here in CT. Will they fit a 3.0? I posted a separate thread, but nobody responded. Should know by tomorrow if they are going to be sold to the original--if not I will be sure to give you a call.
Chris sorry they are sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts