BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking of slapping on some formula one Pinnacle Series tint.

i would like to find an installer who is certified and is also good at taking care of the dot matrix. i would also like somebody that does it at a low price.

thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went to Tint Plus for Pinnacle F1. They're located in Orange County, so that's a bit of a drive for you. They did a nice job overall as well as with the dot matrix. I'm not sure they're the cheapest shop on the block, but if you are going with the best film you're going to have to pay for it.
http://www.tintplus.com/

·
Registered
32 Posts
Went to Song's Tint Masters (2464 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90018 323 - 732 - 9100) for Huper Optik and really like them.
Family owned business and do other kinds of tints. Happy I let them talk me out of darker shade.
Very happy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I took mine to Tint Plus. The SA at Irvine BMW recommended them. They did a great job.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes Tint Pros in Huntington Beach. Do to all the recommendations that I had got a while back I had my son take his car there since he lives in La Mirada. They did an awsome job. I took my BMW to a place here in No. Cal and they don't look as good as my sons car. The people there at Tint Pros were very nice since I had to call and set everything up as a surprise for him. My nephew lives in Hunting Beach and he also asked around down there and everyone said Tint Pros so that made me feel good. Bev

1 - 8 of 8 Posts