Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NON VANOS

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to Bimmerforums and just made an account. I am looking to buy a 3 series with a manual transmission only. I specifically want an e36 325i/s or 328i/s. However I'am still interested in ANY BMW with a manual transmission so show me what you got. I am not trying to spend more than 2500$ but for the right car I might be able to come up with some more cash. I realize that I'am not going to get a pristine or perfect car for the price I'am willing to spend so just show me what you've got and we will go from there. :thumbup: YOu can reach me at Four1Zero-8TWO7-four2four3 .This is my house phone so only calls and If I'am not there just leave a message, THe name is Ian, Thanks. ALSO willing to trade. I have a 1999 e39 540i auto tranny with 151xxx miles on it that I am willing to trade you with or without money on the top. My 540i has a blown headgasket I believe, it just happened recently and do not have the time, effort or money to fix it so I am willing to part with it at a good price. Otherwise it is in good condition and I am willing to send pics. Still drives come and test drive it !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts