BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has taken delivery of their E90 with a lemon interior; I would be very interested to know what your thoughts on the maintenance of the lemon interior will be. My thought (and I think most peoples) are that it looks great.

BUT we would now like to know what you think a few weeks into your purchase. Is it way too delicate?, okay?, and have you had any marks? Any regrets? Are you getting too pre-occupied looking after the interior? etc etc

Also, could you please advise if the colour of the Lemon is actually what is shown in the small swatch in the small 3 Series brochure that is available at dealers or is it lighter or darker.

Thanks - your thoughts are appreciated - it will help in the decisio making process for my interior (down to Black or Lemon)

· Registered
26 Posts
I've had mine for 3 weeks or so now and the seats are showing no signs of excessive dirt build up though it is usually only me in the car. A quick wipe with a clean damp synthetic chamois is all I've used thus far for any marks and this has taken them off easily. It is a great interior and has drawn a lot of favourable comments.

As for the colour I'd say it is a touch lighter than the printed sample in the brochure. You'd be better advised to ask your dealer for their actual material colour swatch sample but I would caution that although this is colour accurate it doesn't always give a good impression of how the colour will look in the car. For example I saw a swatch of Tera and held it against the auburn leather in my last car - E60 5 series - and it looked much darker. I wasn't too keen on it after this so went with lemon. However now that I have seen Tera inside a physical car, I think it looks great and better than my auburn did. I'm glad I went with Lemon though as it makes a nice change.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But does it look white

ISUK,

thanks for the feedback - very helpful. I think that I will have to just chill if I order this color - although we all get a little touchy initially :) :)

But in terms of the Lemon - is it as white as what is shown on some internet pictures or can you definately see the sand/lemon color of the swatch?

for example if you look at :

http://www.mobisux.com/album/showphoto.php?photo=117963&sort=8&size=medium&cat=3970&page=4

it nearly looks white - is it actually as light as this?

Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.