BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 335IS Vert, when driving with AC off and temp set at 60, outside air temp about 70, the air out of the vents feels uncomfortably warm. Is this normal? I didn't try the AC then off for a minute. 3 weeks left on BMW warranty!

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
2013 335IS Vert, when driving with AC off and temp set at 60, outside air temp about 70, the air out of the vents feels uncomfortably warm. Is this normal? I didn't try the AC then off for a minute. 3 weeks left on BMW warranty!
Clearly a NSA exploit, consider the effect of this on a targeted individual. I defeat conditioning & surveillance by running top down in pleasant weather....you should too!

Such malware, introduced invisibly by BMW assist, is intended to elicit conversation by creating need, thus generating data where there would normally be none. Indeed, here you are.

They are sophisticated, Pyrizzle369. Do not be their pigeon.

·
Breaking in the Pony
2019 Mustang GT / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
6,310 Posts
Very normal. My AC switch comes on anytime the outside temp is 55F or above.

Also, look at the setting of the vent air temp dial in the middle of the dash (the blue/red spinner).

·
Registered
450 Posts

Also, look at the setting of the vent air temp dial in the middle of the dash (the blue/red spinner).
My AC indicates "on" frequently no matter how cold the temp - I suspect to reduce humidity.

Good tip on the blue/red spinner! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clearly a NSA exploit, consider the effect of this on a targeted individual. I defeat conditioning & surveillance by running top down in pleasant weather....you should too!

Such malware, introduced invisibly by BMW assist, is intended to elicit conversation by creating need, thus generating data where there would normally be none. Indeed, here you are.

They are sophisticated, Pyrizzle369. Do not be their pigeon.

You're funny, I suspected surveillance immediately, especially when the car began texting my wife my location (that actually really happened).

·
Breaking in the Pony
6,310 Posts
Let's keep those windows open and tops down lads. They shall know NOTHING!
.[/COLOR]
Hey, when did the reply to "The CIA is spying on me through my television!" go from "You're a looney!" to "Well, of course." ??

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
Hey, when did the reply to "The CIA is spying on me through my television!" go from "You're a looney!" to "Well, of course." ??
Since Trump sat on Hillary. More jobs now too....disposable income's sure t'goose AI deployment....already my Surface won't t be friendly if it don't recognize my mug!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Why does your AC come on automatically? The only way mine comes on is when I put it on myself.

My AC indicates "on" frequently no matter how cold the temp - I suspect to reduce humidity.

Good tip on the blue/red spinner! :thumbup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Since it was revealed they really are. :eeps:

·
Breaking in the Pony
6,310 Posts
Why does your AC come on automatically? The only way mine comes on is when I put it on myself.
When I said "My AC switch comes on", I meant that I turn it on manually. Anytime it's above the mid-50s outside, my car gets too warm unless I turn the AC compressor on.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Zooks527, thanks for the clarification. I have seen some posts on here in which people have said that their AC comes on automatically when they start the car and I was wondering how that occurs.

When I said "My AC switch comes on", I meant that I turn it on manually. Anytime it's above the mid-50s outside, my car gets too warm unless I turn the AC compressor on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts