BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 BMW E90 328i LCI
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was driving home from a car meet, and a symbol came on. A snowflake in a triangle.. I did some digging and said it has to do with cold weather, but I live in Southern California. The coldest I’ve experienced is 57°. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2009 BMW E90 328i LCI
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, I was driving home from a car meet, and a symbol came on. A snowflake in a triangle.. I did some digging and said it has to do with cold weather, but I live in Southern California. The coldest I've experienced is 57°. Any help would be appreciated
Oh, and idk if motor matters, but I have the N51 SULEV for California

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I agree with the fluke idea but I’m guessing it could have been related to low voltage. Being at a meet usually means your BMW is left open a bit more and drains the battery a bit. Low voltage can turn on warnings like that, tpms, headlights, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
BeeemerBro
5,4,6 BMW X3 All...196K +
5,127 Posts
Sometimes your so "on guard "
My e83 05 had been sitting at the garage for couple of weeks. (AC problem) the car was on an incline. I got in, took the parking break off. Started her up...drove off. Then the single beep... the same one like the 30° temp beep. But its 75°! I stop at the light....the beeping stops.
Nothing on the dash! I pull off the beep goes off again.
And what was the problem?
I had not fully pushed the parking lever down. During the drive with the beeps I cant tell you how many times I swore never to let someone else touch whitewings, the 05 again.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.