BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I found out it’s just about completely worthless.

Was looking at trading it in toward a 2016 640i.

I guess I’ll be enjoying many more years of top down fun.

·
Registered
438 Posts
That's the thing about cars, once they get too old to finance your primary customer is the cash buyer. Personally I think that's a good thing and play it to my advantage. Yes just keep it, a paid-for asset as nice as the Z4 is a beautiful thing, and you will be glad to have it when spring rolls around.

·
Registered
802 Posts
That's the thing about cars, once they get too old to finance your primary customer is the cash buyer. Personally I think that's a good thing and play it to my advantage. Yes just keep it, a paid-for asset as nice as the Z4 is a beautiful thing, and you will be glad to have it when spring rolls around.
Better yet it pretty much always summer where he lives if his listed location is correct.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Roger That, my braddah,
And Spring will be here before you know it!
Tempus Fugit
:)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Will be putting that Mustang top motor in in the Zed probably in Late April/Early May, so I will probably be asking/begging you for some install tips as I fumble my way thru the process..

How is your top working?

All still good?
Glad to help Luke. Top is working like a champ. I've had it up and down dozens of times sometimes just to show it off LOL

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts