BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
!
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you like me who detail your own car and live in NJ, how are you dealing with the fact that we are not supposed to be washing our cars because of the drought? I refuse to take my car to a wash and I would love to be able to clean it regulary. I would also like to put a coat of Zaino on the car before winter, which would require two washes.

·
Bayerische Motoren Werke
1,002 Posts
I see you have Edison as your location so try the coin operated power wash by menlo park mall. I dont live in that area any longer but I used to bucket wash my '99 328i there and never had a problem. Keep hoping for rain and maybe theyll finally ease the drought restricitons.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hand car wash

If you live in the Union area there is a great hand car wash on the East bound side of 22 hyw next to the Gulf station.I have been using them since the water problem.They realy do a good job at $12 a pop+tax.
good luck
vern

·
Bayerische Motoren Werke
1,002 Posts
Fingaz-

Hope for a nice warm weekend sometime soon. They finally eased the water restrictions. Can wash on weekends only now. Just in time for winter, try to to keep those fingers from going numb.

http://www.njdrought.org/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts