Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,468 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean what size is the head of the bolt or the size of the threads? I'm pretty sure it's a 10mm hex head bolt.
Yes those they are 10mm but I didn***8217;t know thread or dept. do you have to know in the coolant pipes the rubber washer and plastic washer do they go on all I was looking for a diagram etc

·
Nuclear engineer
17,468 Posts
Gee Zeus! M8x32. 8 mm diameter. 32 mm long. Aluminum. ISO metric threaded fastener.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Gee Zeus! M8x32. 8 mm diameter. 32 mm long. Aluminum. ISO metric threaded fastener.
Doug I think you may be on the wrong car. The bolts I think he's talking about are more than likely a 6 mm diameter, they aren't very big, and I'm pretty sure they are not Aluminum. There should be four shorter bolts and one long bolt that should go where the dowel pin is. What do you mean by rubber and plastic washers?

·
Nuclear engineer
17,468 Posts
Doug I think you may be on the wrong car.
I’m pretty sure that OPie hasn’t told us enough to guess otherwise. His RIGHT car is near that link if he will look to know and not “think” and “guess”.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doug I think you may be on the wrong car. The bolts I think he's talking about are more than likely a 6 mm diameter, they aren't very big, and I'm pretty sure they are not Aluminum. There should be four shorter bolts and one long bolt that should go where the dowel pin is. What do you mean by rubber and plastic washers?

Yes these are ones my three year old was shop inspector on this and he walked off the job with them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts