BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there are lots of painted spots you don't normally see, like inside of the door jambs, trunk, etc. I know y'all dry these spots and keep them clean. Do you also apply wax and or sealant ala klasse/Zaino to these less visible locations when doing a detailing?

·
BMW + twisty road = fun
5,886 Posts
icemanjs4 said:
So there are lots of painted spots you don't normally see, like inside of the door jambs, trunk, etc. I know y'all dry these spots and keep them clean. Do you also apply wax and or sealant ala klasse/Zaino to these less visible locations when doing a detailing?
Sure you could, it seems like a lot of work to get in all those small complex areas. It could take a day just to do the door jams and under the hood and trunk.

·
Spartacus_33
813 Posts
icemanjs4 said:
Ice... do you have an ETA yet? :dunno:

·
Le plaisir de conduire
494 Posts
I also use AIO to protect against shoe scuffs when getting in the car. It's quick and it works- I notice less or no scuffs after I apply it.

~Jon

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
Those hidden areas really don't see the elements enough to justify waxing them. They don't see the sun, the weather, the birds...

I just wipe them down as part of the drying of the car to get these areas clean.

·
Registered
13 Posts
JAWJr said:
I also use AIO to protect against shoe scuffs when getting in the car. It's quick and it works- I notice less or no scuffs after I apply it.

~Jon
I am new BMW owner and new to the forum. What is AIO? I have already worried about the shoe scuffs I have sand interior and it shows everything.

Thanks
Nick

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
Nick_99 said:
I am new BMW owner and new to the forum. What is AIO? I have already worried about the shoe scuffs I have sand interior and it shows everything.

Thanks
Nick
Klasse All in One. It is an acrylic cleaner/wax. I think they are talking about using it on painted surfaces, not the plastic/vinyl.

·
Registered
13 Posts
xspeedy said:
Klasse All in One. It is an acrylic cleaner/wax. I think they are talking about using it on painted surfaces, not the plastic/vinyl.
Thanks!
Nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts