BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am just outside washing my car and was going through the garage seeing what kind of waxing stuff i had laying around, ive found three and wondered which you guys think i should use:

1. Mothers California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax "For all paints, restores colour, removes oxidation.

2. Meguiars Deep Crystal System Polish. - I have used this before and the coating didnt last too long so probably wont be this one

3. Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze "Pure Polish for a deep gloss shine"

Ok, so those are the three - i am leaning towards the mothers but any input is cool thanks!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
bbrg86 said:
Hey guys i am just outside washing my car and was going through the garage seeing what kind of waxing stuff i had laying around, ive found three and wondered which you guys think i should use:

1. Mothers California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax "For all paints, restores colour, removes oxidation.

2. Meguiars Deep Crystal System Polish. - I have used this before and the coating didnt last too long so probably wont be this one

3. Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional Show Car Glaze "Pure Polish for a deep gloss shine"

Ok, so those are the three - i am leaning towards the mothers but any input is cool thanks!
Use the Mother cleaner wax..it will help cut the surface a bit and add protection...it also has some filler in it that will help mask the swrils that you have.

You could top that with Megs glaze for a better shine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts