BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

We have you seen and your car, now how about where it parks!

1358 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  jokerone74
Well I have seen some forums that have you showing off your car, and ones of you and your family, so now I would like to see where it parks. :) I liked viewing the others and haven't seen anything too new and exciting, so I would like to see some more action! I would love to see where everyone parks their car, maybe even what their car is parked outside of. :) I already saw 1Bad540's! Which I must admit looks perfect. :thumbup: And my parents are currently re-doing ours. So I will post once its done. Hopefully soon! :p
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This thread was just done not that long ago...dont remember who started it, but a search would show some nice garages...there was one that was well over the top! (in a good way!)
+1111 we've seen some good garages. After couple members showed off it was useless for a lot of ppl to post pics loooooolllllzzzzz
This thread was just done not that long ago...dont remember who started it, but a search would show some nice garages...there was one that was well over the top! (in a good way!)
Whoops! Must have been before this noob was around! :rofl:
i am gonna make a new thread,

We've seen your car, we've seen you, we've seen your significant other, we've seen where u park your car, NOW LEST SEE PICTURES OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS...

and your pin number :eeps:
Hahaha you just made my night man :D

How's the replacement search coming?

We've seen your car, we've seen you, we've seen your significant other, we've seen where u park your car, NOW LEST SEE PICTURES OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS...

its coming.... :D

nah, not really :tsk: ... cant find a clean 2008 M6 in alpine white

DB750 found me a 2009 white m6 but it had like 5 owners...
Hahaha you just made my night man :D

How's the replacement search coming?
Haha you've let David convince you to get an M6? That's awesome man :D

I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across anything that fits your criteria :thumbup:

They sold it a few days ago. It was a beautiful car and a blast to drive with the exhaust, but I certainly agree with you in regards to the owners. Be strong and you will find that AW beauty!

Edit: now I have someone to look out for on the streets of Lex. That exhaust was siiicckk!!

Haha you've let David convince you to get an M6? That's awesome man :D

I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across anything that fits your criteria :thumbup:
Didn't convince him to buy one, but I am very excited to have another familiar face in an M6.:thumbup:

What's really exciting is seeing what seven11 has in store for the M6. I think AW is the best color for modding on the M6, and judging by his 7 it will be nothing short of a show stopper!
Thanks for the laugh

Hey Thanks!!:thumbup:
Well I have seen some forums that have you showing off your car, and ones of you and your family, so now I would like to see where it parks. :) I liked viewing the others and haven't seen anything too new and exciting, so I would like to see some more action! I would love to see where everyone parks their car, maybe even what their car is parked outside of. :) I already saw 1Bad540's! Which I must admit looks perfect. :thumbup: And my parents are currently re-doing ours. So I will post once its done. Hopefully soon! :p
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.