BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
have any of you purchased the digital fit floor liner/mats from WeatherTech? how is the fit? do you get what you pay for?
I have a set and I'm very happy with them. The only issue I have is that the driver mat catches on the clutch pedal when it is fully depressed, but if you have an automatic, that isn't an issue for you. I also have the Weathertech trunk mat, and it fits very good as well. I highly recommend their products.

Keith

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I did not have to do any trimming. I've also got a set for my wife's car (a Nissan Armada), and I'm very happy with those as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just bought a set. They look and fit great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought mine too when I got the car three months ago..no complains. Just remove, power wash them and put back in. Snow is about to hit us here in MI, will see how they perform. I did not get the digital ones for the back, but regular BMW winter mats

·
Registered
66 Posts
I prefer BMW rubber mats over WeatherTech because I like the softer rubber. The WeatherTech mats (I have several of their products) are a harder plastic. As such, anything on the floor will slide around in...'semi-spirited driving' (so, tie your stuff down!).

I just bought a set of WeatherTech liners for the floor in my wife's car. She likes 'em.

For me however, I'll stick with their liner in the trunk, but BMW rubber mats in a cockpit.

Cheers, Neubs

·
Registered
66 Posts
Also pending where you live. I had on my Infiniti the rubber mats, but with the snow/salts and dirt of Michigan it is bound to seep under the mats and stain the floor. The digital Weathertech ones I am hoping will not allow that to happen on my BMW this season.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I purchased weatherTech liners for my truck few years back. They fit perfectly well in the front and the trunk. Easy to remove and wash it also. However, I have seen lot of members complaining on this forum. Maybe, they are not of the same standard anymore. Iam thinking of going with the BMW winter mats this time.

·
1oz perception-1# obscure
3,618 Posts
I've got them in my Explorer and in my wife's XC70. They fit and work as advertised. I do recommend the second row option that covers the whole surface, versus the small foot mats. If you have kids, their feet go all over the place back there.

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
i think the only concern i have is the holes for the posts. i dont have the small little posts that hold the mat in place. im assuming none of us do?
They come with the BMW winter mats. Not sure if they come with these mats. I'm sure you can get them from the dealer for a few bucks. They just twist into the floor. You have holes in your carpet where they attach. You can also get ones with velcro on the back to hold your regular mats in the summer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.