Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a couple months ago all of the speakers in my car began to pop non-stop constantly (even when the car is off). I took out the stereo to see if i could determine a problem with the stereo or wiring in the car and i noticed a red light in the stereo box that would turn off at the same time that the speakers would pop. what is the purpose of the red light? and could it possibly have anything to do with the popping in my speakers?

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
so a couple months ago all of the speakers in my car began to pop non-stop constantly (even when the car is off). I took out the stereo to see if i could determine a problem with the stereo or wiring in the car and i noticed a red light in the stereo box that would turn off at the same time that the speakers would pop. what is the purpose of the red light? and could it possibly have anything to do with the popping in my speakers?
This forum is named "ask a dealer" but its really "ask a salesperson / other people about my car deals".

There is zero troubleshooting in this part of the forum. I suggest you post in the section of bimmerfest that covers your car. You wont get any technical help in this section.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,792 Posts
+1000

Nevermind that we don't even know if you are asking about a BMW, which model, which year, etc etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts