BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through the bunch of photos I took on a recent road trip to Eastern Canada... Welp, following are the pics of the parking lot where all incoming BMW's, MB's, Audi's and a bunch of other brands are unloaded from ships and then loaded onto trains. In a way, this is where your car came from if you are a canuck :)

BMW's section of the lot:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the only elevation I could find there...Facing south, BMW's are at the very end near bay:

Attachments

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
sweet photos. u needed a super zoom lense. :)

Rost - u should drive up to Weston Rd and Hwy 7 where the CN rail yard is. alot of cars in a bonded lot where they are unloaded off the rail cars.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris, I don't need a zoom lense, all I need is a fish-eye lense and a helicopter. Then I could take some awesome pics :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll drive up there some time. Any excuse to drive...man, I need help :yikes:

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
such a typical American that knows nothing about ur northern neighbours. :)

i'll take a guess and say those sweet photos were taken in Nova Scotia?

Ack said:
Rost -

Where in eastern Canada were these taken? The only places I know east of here are Montreal and Ottawa.

Nice pics! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pardon me, guys, I somehow missed your replys...
Pics were taken in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Nice Irish city, lotsa ale :thumbup: Also, this was the first time I've inhaled salty ocean air...mmm, nice. Some nice roads there, too.

But man, was I happy to get back to Ontario... Canada's a very small country, let me tell you that :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't open that site :dunno: I'll have to take your word for now :)

I'm out for today, g'night, mate! :bigpimp:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts