BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2001 Coupe in for 42k mile pre-end warranty service. I had noticed a crack developing in the front end weld just anterior to the strut tower. The shop (South Motor BMW) said they have never encountered this in any Z3. Shop manager is to take a look at it today to determine course of action. Has any1 ever seen or heard of this happening? NO Trauma to the car at all.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
///Mcoupe4me said:
Took my 2001 Coupe in for 42k mile pre-end warranty service. I had noticed a crack developing in the front end weld just anterior to the strut tower. The shop (South Motor BMW) said they have never encountered this in any Z3. Shop manager is to take a look at it today to determine course of action. Has any1 ever seen or heard of this happening? NO Trauma to the car at all.
GREAT! I guess it should come as no surprise that the front is constructed of the same toilet tissue as the rear. :tsk: :tsk:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.