BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is my Birthday and it's the first time I actually feel like I'm getting 'old'. It's not a bad thing but actually just a sense of reality . . .

I don't know about you guys but on my b-day I always look back and see what I've accomplished . . . thank g-d each year there has been some type of growth.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that this board is really a cool place and you guys make my days here a lot of fun :thumbup:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Happy B-Day Alan ! :thumbup:

Oh! almost forgot your present :D

·
5,820 Posts
Happy Birthday, and yes, you're getting older, but then, I have 15 years on you and you have the same on others on this board.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Happy Birthday Bud!!! :thumbup:

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Alan F said:
I thank g-d each year there has been some type of growth.
Are you going to curse the d---l when you get so old that actually start shrinking? :dunno:

Happy birthday...34 today is only a couple years and a couple weeks older than me and I still act like I'm 14, so it can't acutally be old.

G

·
Alan F said:
Today is my Birthday and it's the first time I actually feel like I'm getting 'old'. It's not a bad thing but actually just a sense of reality . . .

I don't know about you guys but on my b-day I always look back and see what I've accomplished . . . thank g-d each year there has been some type of growth.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that this board is really a cool place and you guys make my days here a lot of fun :thumbup:
Man, Alan, you're OLD!

Good thing I'm not *that* old. :D

Seriously, Happy Birthday! :thumbup:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Happy Birthday Alan !!!!

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Happy B-day!! :D

Remeber that age can be a state of mind.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
Re: Re: Well Guys . . . I just got older today !!! Is 34yrs old really old ? ?

Alan F[/i] [b][i]I thank g-d each year there has been some type of growth.[/i][/b] [i]Originally posted by [email protected] said:
Are you going to curse the d---l when you get so old that actually start shrinking? :dunno:
Maybe he's budding? Sounds a little scary to me. :yikes:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:

Hey, when I turn 34 in a few years, I'm sure that I'll feel old too.
That was meant for aty..........

But 34 is not old, I'm 37 now that's old:(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts